Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thing #5 Response


Today, I looked at the Flicker website. It has some wonderful tools! We had looked at this site previously at a school training, so I have been playing it with it for about a week, and getting more used to searching and looking for exactly what I need. The tags are definitely helpful, and I was able to find and upload some pictures for my units of study. I located some great pictures related to chemistry including the one above. Isn't the light beautiful? I think that chemistry is beautiful.

3 comments:

Susanna said...

Chemistry wasn't beautiful to me until I saw that photo. Pictures sure can make a good case.

The Phoenix Arises said...

I really hope that the students I teach can see the beauty in chemistry too.

Jodi Pendarvis said...

Wow, what a beautiful pic!