Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Thing #3 Response

I finally finished setting up my avatar. I have to say that I had to read the directions a few times to understand how to do this. All the choices for the avatar are neat! I need to go back and look through all the pages. I've been sitting at Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco with my four kids. The wireless connection is somewhat limited and the wind is blowing very, very cold! I am glad I have finished working on the avatar, and it's done. YEAH!!!! Now I would like to start responding to other people's posts. I am starting to enjoy this. :-)

3 comments:

VWB said...

I think you win for distance of a L2P...San francisco...how great...and to be "cold" on June 3rd. Rest assured that "aint" the case here at home!

Book Nook Girl said...

Great avatar and dedication - in San Francisco and working on L2P! That's commitment to learning!

Unknown said...

Now that's a cool avatar!